Thursday, September 23, 2010

Seeing both sides of Missionary Work

Even though I talk to people over the internet, I get the wonderful opportunity to go out and teach people with the Provo missionaries. They have many great people they are teaching, and there are several that have baptism dates set coming up. Like this upcoming Saturday, they have a few, and I have been invited to one of them. I really like seeing both sides of missionary work, actually being in people’s homes and talking to them over the internet. It’s a blessing to see the testimony of those that are taught. We were with the person (I’m not using their name, as I have not asked permission to use it) that will be getting baptized on Saturday, and we watched a great movie, Joseph Smith, the Prophet of the Restoration. That movie really brings the spirit in to the room. The work moves on no matter how we teach, people can find the truth any way these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment